It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

Workout Equipment.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2005, 05:48 PM   #1
Erind
(male)

Erind HB User
Workout Equipment.

I recently decided I would eat nothing but fresh greens/fruits and some skimmed milk for the summer. My friend did the same last year and his body hasnt been better. To keep my protein up, I take protein shakes and other protein enriched supplements. I saved about 1000 dollars the past month just to buy a nice home gym. I have the Total Gym 1700club I think it is called but I am looking to get anice Home gym that has multi-stations and will actually work out almost every muscle of my body. Does any one have any idea about what product is best?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2005, 06:39 PM   #2
SammyT
Senior Veteran
(female)

SammyT HB User
Re: Workout Equipment.

so, ur gonna eat no breads or meats or nething else except for shakes, veggies and skim milk?

Old 06-11-2005, 07:30 PM   #3
Jess75
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erind
I recently decided I would eat nothing but fresh greens/fruits and some skimmed milk for the summer. My friend did the same last year and his body hasnt been better. To keep my protein up, I take protein shakes and other protein enriched supplements. I saved about 1000 dollars the past month just to buy a nice home gym. I have the Total Gym 1700club I think it is called but I am looking to get anice Home gym that has multi-stations and will actually work out almost every muscle of my body. Does any one have any idea about what product is best?
Did you ever think about the "Bowflex" machine?

Old 06-11-2005, 08:03 PM   #4
Erind
(male)

Erind HB User

no meats. no soft bread. no fat-loaded stuff. Croutons on my breakfast salad yes. I need a source of carbs. Fruits throughout the day to keep metabolism going. Salads as meals and shakes throughout the day. Skimmed milk to go along with my salad meals. This weekend I am going shopping just for this stuff. I will let you all know how my plan works out. never been on such a strict diet. Last time I was in a hard diet was eating one beef jerky pack a day in order to drop 5 lbs in 4 days for my wrestling match. I run 2 1/5 miles everymorning, plus sprinting up and down a 1/4mile hill at about 30% slope. Spring was horrible for me. Gained 17 lbs since wrestling season.

As for the bowfles, I don't like it. I got a 14 Day trial from a local Fitness store and it was horrible. Too wobly when working with heavy weights. The Sticks are very poorly designed. I want something like a Vectra 1850 but that costs too much. ANy ideas?

Last edited by Erind; 06-11-2005 at 08:09 PM.

Closed Thread