It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

• For those still taking ephedrine

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-17-2006, 09:40 AM   #1
    roxyfoxy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

roxyfoxy HB User
    For those still taking ephedrine

Now that the FDA has regulated ephedrine and changed the maximum dose, do those of you still taking ephedrine follow the old max. dose? I am still taking ephedrine (Canada) and the 8mg 4x a day isn't doing anything for me the way the 25mg 4x a day did. I don't agree with the ban and I have taken this for years with no problems. Don't respond to tell me not to take it or how dangerous it is. I understand everyone has different views but this isn't the response I want. This is strictly for those who are still taking it.

Last edited by roxyfoxy; 01-17-2006 at 07:53 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2006, 02:08 AM   #2
    ruglayer09052000
    (male)

ruglayer09052000 HB User
    Re: For those still taking ephedrine

Quote:
    Originally Posted by roxyfoxy
    Now that the FDA has regulated ephedrine and changed the maximum dose, do those of you still taking ephedrine follow the old max. dose? I am still taking ephedrine (Canada) and the 8mg 4x a day isn't doing anything for me the way the 25mg 4x a day did. I don't agree with the ban and I have taken this for years with no problems. Don't respond to tell me not to take it or how dangerous it is. I understand everyone has different views but this isn't the response I want. This is strictly for those who are still taking it.
    If you were taking 25mg, 4 times a day, and now they come in 8mg, just take 3 tabs, 4 times a day for the same dosage. I get them in 12.5mg, so I take 2 at a time.

Old 01-18-2006, 11:41 AM   #3
    roxyfoxy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

roxyfoxy HB User

Great, thanks alot. Do you take anything else with them? Since you can't get the ECA stack anymore, I drink some coffee after about an hour of taking them. Seems to do the trick. This whole ban thing is so stupid to me.

Old 01-18-2006, 07:37 PM   #4
    ruglayer09052000
    (male)

ruglayer09052000 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by roxyfoxy
    Great, thanks alot. Do you take anything else with them? Since you can't get the ECA stack anymore, I drink some coffee after about an hour of taking them. Seems to do the trick. This whole ban thing is so stupid to me.
    Take them with a 200mg caffeine pill and half an aspirin. Exactly the same as any eca stack you would buy before. The ratios are 25mg ephedra or ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 162mg asprin.

Closed Thread