It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

help only 2 month left.....

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2001, 05:29 AM   #1
kristi

kristi HB User
Unhappy help only 2 month left.....

hey guys i have 2 months left before i get married and yes you guessed it like everyone else that seems to be posting i have a tummy...i hate it my dress still fits but i'd like to loose my tummy it wont look good in cancun...i have been doing crunches and stuff ive got to get rid of it any advise?????? please help

[This message has been edited by kristi (edited 01-24-2001).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2001, 07:14 AM   #2
gainfreak

gainfreak HB User
Hello Kristi!

All of the crunches in the world, will not flatten your stomach, it will only tighten up the muscle underneath. In order to loose your belly, you will have to diet/exercise and do cardio. There is a post in here called is it impossible. Take a look at it , it should help you!! by the way, you can drastically change your stomach in two months!! Doing cardio the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach raises your metabolism throughout the day and it will help you loose fat fast!. If you do this 4 to 5 time a week and exercise, you should have no problem. I hope this help(check out some of the posts here there is a couple of good ones from pumped )

[This message has been edited by gainfreak (edited 01-24-2001).]

Old 01-24-2001, 08:48 AM   #3
kristi

kristi HB User
what do you mean by cardio??? what excercises??? thanks for the advice though...

Old 01-24-2001, 09:32 AM   #4
gainfreak

gainfreak HB User
By cardio I mean Aerobic Exercise like riding a bike/ stairmaster /treadmill / jogging anything that raises your heart rate. If you do this( I ride a stationary bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for 30 mins 5 times a week) you will loose weight!! also look at the post food advice.

[This message has been edited by gainfreak (edited 01-24-2001).]

Old 01-24-2001, 09:56 AM   #5
kristi

kristi HB User
hey i will try that and hope it helps the info was really appreciated lets just hope it is gone in 2 months

Old 01-24-2001, 12:10 PM   #6
arkie6
Senior Veteran
(male)

arkie6 HB User
The best way to lose that belly is to cut way back or eliminate your consumpition of carbohydrates that metabolize quickly (sugars, white flour - actually, whole wheat flour ain't much better, rice, corn, fruits, etc.) combined with moderate exercise. Excess carbohydrates will raise your insulin levels which leads to more fat deposits and also blocks your bodies ability to utilize its own fat for fuel. Another thing, start off your day with a good breakfast. And by good I don't mean loaded with sugar or white flours. You need protein such as in eggs or meat. Too many carbs (as in cereal or pop-tarts) and you will raise your insulin level and block the burning of bodyfat for the whole day unless you exercise like crazy. Alan S.

Closed Thread