It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

My boobs must not shrink, I tell you!!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2001, 08:09 PM   #1
Saphia1145
(female)

Saphia1145 HB User
Red face My boobs must not shrink, I tell you!!!

Ok, so I joined a gym.
I was freaked out to hear one of the ladies there tell me that she lost a whole cup size when she started toning up her muscels...doing that butterfly thingy. I asked her, "Can't I just skip that?" She was like, "No, because you wouldn't look right."
Does anyone have any input or comments on this???? It would be greatly appreciated as I really want to tone up, but don't want to lose what meager mammaries God gave me.
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sapphie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2001, 02:01 PM   #2
Saphia1145
(female)

Saphia1145 HB User
Please reply!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-28-2001, 07:46 PM   #3
kynikki

kynikki HB User
Sapphie,

I can tell you my experience with this. When I first joined a gym with the goal of losing weight, I lost a cup size too...fortunately, I could afford to lose that (AND then some). But yeah, when you work chest, or lose weight in general that is one of the areas that you can potentially lose too.

Nicole

Old 01-29-2001, 11:58 AM   #4
Angeline

I went from a 34 B (small enough as it was) to a 34A. I was not happy at first but then i realized that I lost fat around my boobs, so that although I lost a cup size, I don't have blubber under my boobs that comes out of my bra, and that little bulge between the bra and my armpit isn't there anymore. It's worth it to be able to wear tight tank tops w/o those bulges. But I won't go a size smaller so help me God!!!

Old 01-29-2001, 01:01 PM   #5
Yasmine
(female)

Yasmine HB User
Hi Sapphie
I think what they person at the gym meant is that if you lose weight and tone every part of your body except for your chest, you'll look weird because you'll have loose skin there. I lost 2 inches, and I'm not pouring out of my cup anymore. But it does look better to have perkier boobs. When I lost my first 20 pounds, my boobs stayed the same, then my body changed. I guess my body fat got re-distributed throughout my whole body, and my boobs tightened up. DOnt worry, just think about bikini season. =)

Old 02-14-2001, 04:16 PM   #6
Kevin9870

Kevin9870 HB User
Just do light exercises if you exercise your chest, light benchpress or whatever u need for the chest...Me being a guy, i don't have to worry about this problem, but from working out so long, i have rocked Pecs "man boobs" lol

Old 03-03-2001, 08:32 AM   #7
JDanjeer

JDanjeer HB User
well, breast is basically fat, and when you excercise your breast size will go down. One thing you can do is add fat into your diet. Add fat? yes, it's great for females skin and help maintain your breast size.

Old 03-03-2001, 05:54 PM   #8
starr

starr HB User
Wink

All I can say is I hope my boobs gets smaller!!!! Been working out for 7 months, lost 20 lbs. I was a 40EEE! no bathing suits fit up top it was horrible! Ha Ha guys! I'd have to have hand made bathing suits. Now, I'm a 38d thank god, but I want my 36 c back! After I had my kids they are 10 and 5, I kept working alot, traveling, not eating, sleeping, exercising etc, so now I'm paying the price. After 12 years, quit the job, and I finally have time for MYSELF which is at the gym. So, had to laugh, I'll give you guys some of mine! I'm almost at my goal, 12 more lbs, I'll be at 140, 5'7, it will happen.New to this site, just want to say, people here seem alot nicer than other sights I've visited. Bye for now Wendy

Closed Thread