It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

fatty nipples and butt PLEASE HELP!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2001, 11:13 PM   #1
some one

some one HB User
Unhappy fatty nipples and butt PLEASE HELP!

Hi, I don't know what else to do. I run two or three miles a day. I do push ups, tri-cept dips, and use one of those ab rolling thingamawhatchits. I uswally eat only one meal a day (if that), and hardly ever eat before I sleep. But, I still have a chubby butt and fatty nipples. What should I eat and what exercises can I do to get rid of them?
-thanx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2001, 07:35 AM   #2
Dyo

Dyo HB User
First thing you need to do is eat more. Your body probably thinks you are starving and it's storing as much as it can into fat.

Old 03-14-2001, 01:43 PM   #3
some one

some one HB User
Okay, but what foods; when should I eat them?
Should I eat three big meals, three small ones, or big breakfast with a small lunch and big din, or what? I have no idea what a healthy diet is. What I do know is that when ever I eat anything, it seems to stick with me. Also, I fear that if I eat normally, I will over indulge myself (which I often do).
How much is too much?
-Thanx for your reply

Old 03-14-2001, 01:44 PM   #4
some one

some one HB User
Question

Okay, but what foods; when should I eat them?
Should I eat three big meals, three small ones, or big breakfast with a small lunch and big din, or what? I have no idea what a healthy diet is. What I do know is that when ever I eat anything, it seems to stick with me. Also, I fear that if I eat normally, I will over indulge myself (which I often do).
How much is too much?
-Thanx for your reply

Old 03-14-2001, 08:08 PM   #5
melfarnum
Inactive

melfarnum HB User
You should actually eat like 5 or 6 small meals each day that way your body has time in between to burn up the calories. If you do eat larger meals, eat them early in the day. For example if you feel that you need to eat a large meal, try to pig out for breakfast and have a small dinner. For the in between smaller meals, eat fruits and vegetables. Also drink lots of water.

I do a really good butt exercise where I lay on my back with my knees bent and feet touching the floor and pull my middle and butt up using butt muscles. Just keep doing this and don't let your butt touch the floor until you're done. Does that make sense? Try it. I can really feel it in my butt and upper thighs.

Old 03-15-2001, 10:11 AM   #6
some one

some one HB User
Hey thanx for your reply melfarnum! I tried that butt excercise and i think i did it right because it feels like it makes it tighter. By the way, do you that that a fruit smoothie would be a good idea for lunch even if it has sorbet in it? And when is a good time for steak? I know it not exactly on the breakfast menu. is it a bad idea to eat steak at all? And what else can i do about those ugly nipples?

Old 03-18-2001, 02:34 PM   #7
JDanjeer

JDanjeer HB User
Yeah you need to eat 5-6 meals a day. Also try eating a low carb and high protien (whey protien) diet. I use hydroxycut and after work outs i use cell tech and i've seen major results. I dont know if this will work for every one, but its worth giving a shot. also drink at least 2 liters of water per day

Closed Thread