It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

I know this may sound crazy but is there a way to work out on your face?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2001, 08:49 AM   #1
Pimpleface

Pimpleface HB User
Question I know this may sound crazy but is there a way to work out on your face?

I post at the acen boards too andI'm trying my best to get rid of my acne.I was wondering if there is any way to make my face look more strong and firm.I have a roofed mouth and an over bite from sucking my finger years ago.It's making me look uglier.I want to work out on my face and make it look sexier.Let it have chemistry.I was looking on something on TLC a week ago about the chemistry on someones face.It determines if you're ugly to other people or attractive.If your face have perfect chemistry on each side matching each other, you're determined attractive but if it does not fit you're not.I really can't explain it like this.Anyway I was wondering if there's something out there or something I can do to work out my face so it can straighten itself out without plastic surgery or any surgery.Also I'm trying to work out on my abs and legs,my whole body rather.I feel like going through a big change before going to High School next year.Get this acne gone, have a more muscular built body and my face look sexy.Thanks for helping.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2001, 09:35 AM   #2
Scooter
(female)

Scooter HB User
Hi there. I saw that same documentary and i think you meant symmetry, not chemistry. But I know what your referring to. The study concluded that a face needs balance to be attractive. You cannot change the way your bone structure was born to look like (without plastic sugery) but as gor your acne, I have been looking on the acne board and heard some really great things about B5, panthoetic acid. You can get that at GNC's or health food stores. It seems to be clearing up alot of faces. As for your overbite, have you considered braces? I had the very same problem (proud thumb-sucker here!) and it was corrected with braces. They aren't that bad, really. Well, I hope this has helped you some and remember, confidence is *ALWAYS* sexy!

Old 04-02-2001, 12:00 PM   #3
Pimpleface

Pimpleface HB User
Talking

Hey Scooter I didn't mean plastic surgery or changing bone structure.. lol .I mean I don't want a complete different face.I just see that my face can firm up and look a little better.Maybe it will with time.I'm 14. I mean you don't exactly have the same face when you were three or 10 or 30.It changes and that's what make it so great.I just kinda want to speed the process so I can look attractive to girls.Moving you face is a good excercise for it?

Old 04-02-2001, 08:47 PM   #4
Just 2 Built

Just 2 Built HB User
Well if you want to lose some weight around your body then you will also lose the weight around your face thus making it look more firm

Old 04-02-2001, 09:49 PM   #5
Pimpleface

Pimpleface HB User
Actually I don't need to lose weight but I'm skinny and I just want to look more muscular built.And I'm also hoping my face will look a little bit more manly I guess.

Old 04-04-2001, 08:20 AM   #6
Chndlr

Chndlr HB User
Dude, you're 14. Your face will mature and get manly as you age... that's the way it works. But I know what you mean. I'm 30 and I get carded for R rated movies! If there was a way to get your face to look more chiseled and manly, I would have found it!

Closed Thread