It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

Elliptical exercise machine... or just exercise machine at that

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2002, 08:50 PM   #1
CoolDude86

CoolDude86 HB User
Question Elliptical exercise machine... or just exercise machine at that

Hey guys. I was looking into buying an elliptical exercise machine (the ones where the foot platforms move w/ alternating hand bars, in case I got the name wrong). Can you tell Im a newbie? Heh. Anyway, I'm not even really sure if they are the "best" form of exercise machines out there, I read they were from a few places. Gives the best workout it seems, but I could be very wrong, which is why I am posting . Whatever form of exercise machine you guys think to be the best please be sure to let me know, and please let me know what brands/models are best for me. What's "best" for me? The highest quality machine that gives best workout in around $200 to $400. List the ones that fit this category. I know its alot to ask for but THANK YOU so much in advance, I really need help here guys. Thanx.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2002, 11:46 PM   #2
Naxis
Senior Veteran
(female)

Naxis HB User
I'm not sure about specific brands or models, but an eliptical machine is great for cardio. It is a near mimic to running without so much stress on the joints. If you can, I recommend running above all, but elipticals are rockin. There is a Life Fitness cross trainer that is my most favoritest ever, but I dont think they make them anymore and they were commercial to begin with. Just find one you are comfortable with

------------------
Keep your body lean, your blood clean and your mind sharp. -Rollins

Closed Thread