It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

• 'AB KING PRO' machine for flat stomach

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-29-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
    tina111
    (female)

tina111 HB User
    'AB KING PRO' machine for flat stomach

Ive seen lots of ads for the AB KING PRO on tv and im enlightened by the 200degree rotation it gives to your stomach in one go. (unlike other ab machines). it also has a bench for you to lie down on supporting your back while exercising.
    im just wondering, have any of you tried it, and if so do you find it any good for toning your stomach?
    or is there any other machines out there that are very good for a flat stomach?
    im just starting a regime next week to try and get a fit bikini body for the summer and want to shift my stomach!
    any tips appreciated.
    thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
    Keaton01
    (male)

Keaton01 HB User
    Re: 'AB KING PRO' machine for flat stomach

Itís a very impressive post to know there is some machine to do abs exercise. By doing abs exercise knowing correct posture people can get flat stomach. There must be sufficient rest time between exercises. This makes convinced that the core muscles are at relieve and come back to it normal position, before starting on the next.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
    tjlhb
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

tjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB User
    Re: 'AB KING PRO' machine for flat stomach

If there is excess body fat in your abdomen, you need to do generalized body fat loss, since "spot reduction" by exercising nearby muscle is not effective in a practical sense. Abdominal exercises are useful to strengthen your core, but it is best to do them as part of a balanced strength training program (including working big muscles like your back (pullups, rows), chest (pushups, dips), and legs (squats)). You can do a lot of abdominal core exercises on the floor with no additional equipment necessary; the most common additional equipment used would be a mat, fitness ball, and/or ab roller.

Last edited by tjlhb; 01-21-2010 at 09:30 AM.

Closed Thread