It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Exercise & Fitness Message Board

What do you think of my work out weekly schedule?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
samteri
(female)

samteri HB User
What do you think of my work out weekly schedule?

Hello guys!

I am just curious as to what you guys think about my work out routine.

I go to the gym twice a week to do the whole body work out thing.. treadmill, stair climber, weights, legs. I go on my personal bike at home about 1-2 times a week for an hour. It's a cute little body break bike, but it seems to do the trick. So basically 4 days a week. I walk a lot, & I want to get into dance classes!

I eat well. Not as much green veggies as recommended, but I do get all my food groups, water, & i take vitamins.

I'm 20 years old also.

Am I good? Also, my goal is to tone up a bit, but I refuse to over do it, because I am a recovered bulimic for 3 years now, & when I did over did it.. I over did it.

Thanks guys!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
EagleRiverDee
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User
Re: What do you think of my work out weekly schedule?

Your workout regimen sounds very healthy and you're hitting all the major things- resistance training, cardio and diet. Good for you. I also think that 4 days a week is perfect, because you are allowing for rest between for your body to recover.

The only other thing I'd look at is make sure you're getting enough sleep.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
diamond839
(female)

diamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB User

Its sounds great. Especially since you are mixing things up. Its easy to get bored doing the same old routine all the time. Try and incorporate more weight resistance training while at the gym. You seem to get a lot of cardio so you can even skip that part or modify it when you are at the gym, and just work on exercises that will build your muscles and tone you up. Work your core and upper body as well as your legs.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #4
samteri
(female)

samteri HB User

Thanks guys!! There must be so many posts of asking "what is good, what is bad" .. there are just so many different theories on what is right or not!

I appreciate your feedback ..& I get a good amount of sleep. I nap anytime I get the chance :P

Thanks guys!

Closed Thread