It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

• Eye and nerve problems, adrenaline rushes

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-24-2018, 10:26 PM   #1
    Sarahrt
    (female)

Sarahrt HB User
    Eye and nerve problems, adrenaline rushes

For almost two years, Iíve experienced eye problems including feelings of eye pressure, eye pain, crazy amounts of floaters, monocular diplopia, and really slow focusing eyes. My eyes also recently started having afterimages even when Iím not looking at a light. Most of the eye stuff is not constant, but something happens pretty much daily. Also, the right half of my face gets numb and weak daily at this point. Itís not visible to anyone else, but my muscles on that side feel so weak that smiling exhausts me. Iíve also been having what feels like random nerve firings all over and muscle twitches all over. I also get weird adrenaline rushes at night just when Iím drifting off to sleep, and feel the same jittery feeling like an hour after eating.

Iíve had two brain MRIs, a spinal tap, a spine MRI, multiple vision tests, nerve conduction tests, and many blood tests, and pretty much everything comes back normal. Iím not diabetic. In the beginning, I had B12 and vitamin D deficiencies, but have increased my levels since then. Any ideas what could be causing this stuff?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2018, 11:11 AM   #2
    Bleue
    (female)

Bleue HB UserBleue HB UserBleue HB UserBleue HB UserBleue HB UserBleue HB User
    Re: Eye and nerve problems, adrenaline rushes

It's really exhausting going through all those tests and seeing multiple doctors who don't find a reason for the symptoms. If you haven't been seen by an endocrinologist that may be the next step for you. Best to find a highly regarded, experienced one preferably associated with a medical institution.

Good luck!

Reply Reply

Tags
    after images, b12 deficiency, eye pressure, multiple sclerosis