It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

• Pseudotumor cerebri & seizures???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-20-2004, 08:10 AM   #1
    felicia03

felicia03 HB User
    Pseudotumor cerebri & seizures???

HI..
    Wondering if anyone out there has pseudotumor cerebri and seizures? Wondering if the pseudotumor may be causing my seizures?

I was diagnosed with pseudotumor cerebri about 4 years ago, and have been on diamox since. I started having seizures about 3 years ago. Right now pseudotumor is under control per the eye doc. Neurologist thinks that it may be some how causing the seizures but when he reduced my seizure med, low and behold, i had another seizure.

Any answers would be helpful..

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2004, 04:22 PM   #2
    steven24111
    (male)

steven24111 HB User
    Re: Pseudotumor cerebri & seizures???

Heres a website i looked up that tells about your condition you can look at this or do a search on yahoo or anyother internet search engine if you seen this before then sorry wish you the best of luck
    http://www.ninds.nih.gov/health_and_medical/disorders/pseudotumorcerebri_doc.htm

Old 06-22-2004, 04:11 AM   #3
    felicia03

felicia03 HB User
    Re: Pseudotumor cerebri & seizures???

Hi!
    Thanks for the website. I'll be sure to check it out and see what I can find. I've tried before awhile back but didn't have much luck putting the 2 together.
    thanks

Closed Thread