It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

• Left eyelid twitching...still

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-23-2006, 05:13 PM   #1
    Soldat
    (male)

Soldat HB User
    Left eyelid twitching...still

My left eyelid has been twitching on and off for three days. Its really starting to get to me, and I have no idea why its doing this. My throat has also been feeling gross, and i've been getting bad headaches for a day. Could this all be related? What can I do to make my eye stop?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2006, 02:13 AM   #2
    MAD MAZ
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MAD MAZ HB User
    Re: Left eyelid twitching...still

Hi soldat I have been having so many problems of late, be going on now for 4 months, nausea, stomach pain , rib pain , kidney pain, headaches on top of my head its also like a cold feeling, my vision has got bad, my eye has been twitching for days its was driving me mad.Are you on any meds?? the reason I asks this is I was on some meds for my nausea , I was on them for two months my headaches got worse my eye twitching was on and off, anyway in between times I have been having blood tests done I have had one back that showed a high level of prolactin (google in high prolactin) I am so worried that mine is a brain tumor !!! anyway I hope I have been of some help.
    take care ...Mandy

Old 05-28-2006, 06:25 AM   #3
    Texanne
    (female)

Texanne HB User

Soldat,

I had the same problem beginning about two years ago when I was spending hours a day on the computer reading text off of the screen for a couple of grad school classes. Left eye too! My optometrist tried to convince me that it was eye strain due to the computer, and I just wouldn't believe him because I have always read a lot for pleasure, hours a day, every day. But I started wearing some weak OTC reading glasses and it really helps. If you spend a lot of time in front of a PC or video games try it and see if it helps.
    Mine still twitches occasionally, but not all day, every day like it did before.

Good Luck!

Old 05-28-2006, 05:56 PM   #4
    unowen
    (male)

unowen HB User

if your eye is twitching it could be a sign of lack of sleep because if dont get very good sleep for a few days one of my eyes will start twichting once in a while. but when i get good sleep it stops. i do not know why your throat feels gross. also getting sleep may help keep headaches a way.

Closed Thread