It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

• What Does a Bubble on the Eyeball Mean?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-09-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
    mscsugar
    (female)

mscsugar HB User
    What Does a Bubble on the Eyeball Mean?

What Does a Bubble on the Eyeball Mean?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
    joyce299
    (female)

joyce299 HB User
    Re: What Does a Bubble on the Eyeball Mean?

I'm not sure I can answer your question but after having a Trabeculectomy (surgery to correct pressure in the eye) fluid bubbles have appeared on the inner portion of my eye for the third time. The surgery was to create a "bleb" for fluids to drain from the eye on the upper portion of the eyeball under the eyelid. For some reason, the drainage has gravitated down to form fluid bubbles where they should not be. The doctor has cauterized twice to try to block off this drainage but each time after about a week the fluid bubble comes back. As of now the course of action to correct this problem has not been resolved. Please let me know what type of bubble you are experiencing.

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    What do you take for your fibro? sandy0224 Fibromyalgia 48 09-28-2011 06:57 AM
    bubble on eyeball when rubbed lostangellisa Eye & Vision 0 04-15-2009 07:32 AM
    My first visit to the Rheumy, what a doosie!!! Beccapooh Multiple Sclerosis 8 05-16-2008 06:55 PM
    What Were First Symptons... lgr014 Multiple Sclerosis 35 02-17-2007 01:43 PM
    what do you guys think part II confused788 Relationship Health 32 09-10-2005 05:50 AM
    What does Blocked Tear Ducts look like? kierrasmommy Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 2 08-28-2005 01:36 PM
    please describe what your "dry eyes" feel like plm Eye & Vision 2 03-01-2005 08:00 PM
    Bubble on my Eyeball naivete Eye & Vision 2 10-20-2004 12:39 PM
    What causes choking, not being able to swallow? Mara Digestive Disorders 6 03-31-2004 11:18 AM