It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

Strange eye pain

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2008, 03:11 AM   #1
mustangcat
(male)

mustangcat HB User
Strange eye pain

Hello.

I've been having strange eye pain for a while now.
-Severe pain when looking left/right with eyes OR neck.
-Up/down doe's NOT hurt with eyes or neck.
-On occasion blinking will cause the pain.
-The pain is almost a studdering/pulse in my head that feels like it hurts the front of my brain and echoes to my neck/teeth. It's causes a VERY strong studder inside of me that I can almost mistake for my heart beat. Example: When I try to look to the right I feel a very powerful "THUD THUD" in my head that echoes through my neck.
-No pain when I look ahead, only when I move my eyes/neck.

I've had this pain before, but never this severe. Usually lasts about half a day and goe's away, but it's been 3 days now. And the pain won't leave

Things that appear to cause it:
-Sex/Wanking
-Video Games
-Long movies/TV Shows
-Too much/Not enough sleep

I'm thinking it might be related to 'fixing' my eyes for too long. Since sex and TV don't have too much else in common...

I'm 20 years old, pretty good shape. The only eye related issue I've had before is I have artificial tearducts that were put in as a child.

HELP!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
666ml
(female)

666ml HB User
Re: Strange eye pain

Mustang,

Eye strain will do that! When we concentrate on one thing for too long, we forget to blink, causing dryness. Try some artificial tears...not visine. Also, keep track of the ammount of time you are using these games/TV and try to split up long intervals with a break!

Closed Thread