It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

• Lump under eye (past eye trauma)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-19-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
    Kissysmommy
    (female)

Kissysmommy HB User
    Lump under eye (past eye trauma)

My boyfriend was hit by a tree branch about a week ago and it caused a fair amount of swelling, about two days ago he noticed a lump had formed in the same area. The lump is on the eye bone and a bit larger then a pea (but it''s not round like a pea) I''m a bit concerned due to the fact he suffered a severe eye trauma 6 years ago and shattered the orbit of his eye. It was reconstructed surgically with a plate. He wants to wait a few more days to see if the swelling and lump go away but I think he should have it looked at right away. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be and if it would need immediate care??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    my 6 yr old daughter has a hard "bony" lump behind her ear............. dogpatch Children's Health 0 04-19-2010 05:57 AM
    Jaw pain, lump, and desperately in need of help. everythingisinorder Dental Health 3 06-21-2008 07:32 PM
    Red fleshy lump on the scalp aks Skin Problems 0 04-17-2007 04:36 AM
    past severe head trauma - noticing new probs troybob333 Brain & Nervous System Disorders 3 02-11-2007 09:40 PM
    Lower back pain, Swollen testicle with lump on it" lenox Back Problems 3 12-08-2006 09:48 AM
    Lump on lower inside lip? mucocele Open to All Other Health Topics 2 05-30-2005 10:02 AM
    Past trauma and growth in bone Hwguy Bone Disorders 11 01-24-2005 02:29 PM
    Lump, Growth, Tumor? CheerAngel Bone Disorders 6 08-30-2004 10:06 AM