It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

• Eye Problem plus a hundred other things!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-18-2014, 10:21 AM   #1
    Sharvari
    (female)

Sharvari HB User
    Eye Problem plus a hundred other things!

Hi, I am a 16 year old (turning 17 in 2 weeks, not that it's important)...

For the past two days, I have had this inexplicable pain in my left eye whenever I look anywhere especially upwards.

Other than that, I get this weird (or maybe it's normal) head rushes where everything turns black for about a minute and I have zero balance. After that it's just plain dizziness. Until I sit down and calm down.

Shortness of breath and chest pains or sharp pain on the sides (the rib-area) happen very often.

Also, I get all sorts of sharp pain all over my body all the time, especially in the upper right thigh and a few of my joints...

Another fact (don't know if it's connected), in February, I was at an airport when I just fainted. That was bizarre because I've never fainted before and the paramedics said that I had really low BP that could have been due to dehydration after a 14 hour flight but I had people with me who know for a fact that every hour I had a bottle of water and that low hydration could not have been a problem...

Help? Please

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2014, 10:24 AM   #2
    Sharvari
    (female)

Sharvari HB User
    Re: Eye Problem+ a hundred other things!

Oh, and a lot of pain around my wrist and fingers, but that could be due to extensive use of my laptop and phone....

Closed Thread