It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics Message Board

• I'm a wife of a crack cocaine addict in desperate need as well

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-28-2011, 04:36 PM   #31
    sherrylynn859
    (female)

sherrylynn859 HB User
    Re: I'm a wife of a crack cocaine addict in desperate need as well

Yes there has been times when it has turned physical, but I gave back as good as he gave. When it was at this point and he became violent he was physically drained from the drugs and being up for hours doing them that when he would push or throw me around out of pure fear and anger I attacked right back and he got the worst of it the last time and has never pushed it that far since. Wrong I know but years of anger and hatred came out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #32
    oxygirl
    Veteran
    (female)

oxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB User
    Re: I'm a wife of a crack cocaine addict in desperate need as well

I don't see a thing wrong with it Sherry. I mean if someone hits u then u should be able to hit them back. I am sick of all of it honestly. I am trying to taper myself off of pain meds but he is just a full fledged addict and when he isn't really doing anything like for the moment he is just an a$$hole. Mean and hateful talking to everyone. It is no way to live. I have been doing some really hard praying to God. I mean he says "ask and ye shall receive" well I have asked God to just let him leave peacefully without disrupting our lives any further and upsetting the kids. We are already divorced so that is out of the way. I have custody of the kids which is only one at this point as the oldest is almost 19 and the middle is almost 18. The littlest one is 13 and he wouldn't leave his mother for anything at this point. He knows how his dad is. I just need courage. I need it bad. So please pray for me also and I will pray for you and scared. As she needs courage also to keep on track. We probably should be posting this on the abuse board but it is sort of both, drugs and abuse. Ttyl.....

Closed Thread