It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics Message Board

• Large Red Capsules

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-26-2002, 09:58 PM   #1
    TearyEyed

TearyEyed HB User
    Question Large Red Capsules

My boyfriend was in his brother's bedroom the other day, and he noticed a ziploc bag containing non descript, unmarked large red capsules.
    We are concerned that they may be drugs, does anyone have any idea what these pills may be?

The Following User Says Thank You to TearyEyed For This Useful Post:
    takenadvof (03-02-2012)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2002, 10:34 PM   #2
    DaisyKatie

DaisyKatie HB User
    I have medication that is red and is not to be taken unprescribed. I think you need to find out what they are whether his privacy is broken or not.

Good Luck

Here is a site that might help you: [url="http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/streetterms/"]www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/streetterms/[/url]

[This message has been edited by DaisyKatie (edited 05-27-2002).]

Old 05-26-2002, 11:28 PM   #3
    Squirrel-1

Squirrel-1 HB User
    You may want to take one and go to your local pharmacy, the pharmacist on duty should be able to identify it for you. Does it have any number, or inscript on them? I am a RN and could give you an idea of what they are if they have any identifying mark on them, however I would suggest that if you want positive i.d. you take them to someone that can actually view them.

Old 05-27-2002, 10:15 AM   #4
    JustABrat

JustABrat HB User
    Nondescript and unmarked sound to be illegal or home made. Usually a prescription or legitimate over the counter will have some type of imprint or code. Good luck. Just be careful about going to a pharmacist. If you are caught with illegal drugs, you could be the one to get in trouble.
    Dawn

Old 06-05-2002, 04:56 AM   #5
    salem652

salem652 HB User
    to me they could be DAVON(SPELLING INCORRECT,I SPELT IT AS IT SOUNDS)OR DAVASET,,IT IS LIKE A VIKADAN(VIKES),I IS ALSO LOWER THAN A PERCASET,,IF THAT GIVES U ANY HELP,DAVON AND DAVASET,R BIG RED PILLS.

Old 06-05-2002, 08:05 AM   #6
    sid444

sid444 HB User
    Lightbulb

Salem, Darvon and/or Darvacet happen to be pink, and I think that what "Tearyeyed" wanted to know, was succesfully answered by everyone so far. What I would suggest, is that she go to her own Dr. and take one of the pills with her, or, go to CVS, or one of those drugstores where she gets her med's from, and ask her pharmacist, not just any old one, you know, as to not get into any trouble. The only Lg. red caps. I know of, were "Secanall"( sounds like "suckanall") I had taken those after a surgery once...and I was looped. So, Teary, please be careful, and go as fast as you can to find out what you're dealing with here. Then maybe you'll be able to help your brother out, you know? I just hope he'll accept your help, if those pills are the one's I mentioned, you may have a bigger problem than you can imagine on your hands. Good Luck Teary, I'll say a prayer for you and your brother, Let us know what the outcome is, keep us posted. Hugs, Dawnette (Sid444)

------------------

Closed Thread