It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill Message Board

• My uncle was diagnosed with schizophrenia

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
    leopard777
    (male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User
    My uncle was diagnosed with schizophrenia

An uncle of mine ,he ran a little country side family company ,when he was 40 years old he was
    diagnosed with schizophrenia .
    Before that ,when he was 15 20 , 30 ,he didn’t hear any voices at all .He was a vivid men ,with
    loud humor ,always making loud jokes .Hilarious .
    He was more funny as the television humorists
    He was participating in the locale village sport life .He was horse riding ,he use to participate
    competition , in the local team .The week end he was always going out with ten friends . totally
    sociable .
    The full successful social life .

And when he was 40 years old .He changed ,he became a lonely men ,he began to isolate
    himself .He didn’t want to talk so much with the other people of this village .
    He didn’t want to go in the local bar restaurant any more ,with the village people .
    He didn’t invite anybody ,any more in his own house for a dinner ,always alone at week end ,
    Thinking alone .
    Then one day he began to talk alone with himself .

He was only staying in the family circle .He didn’t have any friends outside the family
    circle .
    And because of being lonely he often argued with people about politics .
    And because he became lonely he didn’t do any leisure activity any more .
    Just always alone , thinking one million not useful things ,using his internal voice .Using his
    internal voice too much .
    His family company became a mess .Because of being always alone He couldn’t run his family
    company correctly .He even stopped working .

No work , no social life and he became schizophrenic .

It seems that overusing the internal voice ,damage it .Overusing it during years and voices
    appears .
    We say that overusing the internal voice during months years ,and it will split .
    Thinking too much about the past for example like he did ,it has no use .It’s wasting time , and
    the schizophrenia disease comes .

I m sure ,if he had had 5 good friends ,like when he was 20 years old .
    If he had been more sociable ,a life with more fun ,parties laughing with people ,
    If he had been more active, more organized at work ,more interested in his work ,
    that would never have happen to him .

Conclusion :

My opinion : If you find a work ,a work useful for the society ,Not an easy job ,if you work well
    seriously .and until the rest of your life ,
    and if you have a plenty full funny social life ,with good leisure’s ,the one that you like .The
    football the motorbike riding ,the guitar playing ,the computer ....
    That until the rest of your life .
    Not just doing so a few months or a few years and stop after .Doing so always .
    I m quite sure the schizophrenia will cure or at least ease.You will not hear voices any
    more .
    That’s What i have seen with this uncle .

seriously work, working a lot and having fun ,a vivid funny social life that can cure a lot of things .

Last edited by leopard777; 12-18-2009 at 01:59 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread