It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board

• Help - can this be Fibromyalgia?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-14-2016, 04:32 PM   #1
    AtownGuy
    (male)

AtownGuy HB User
    Help - can this be Fibromyalgia?

I'm a 24 year old male, so not the most likely person to have fibromyalgia, but I've been having random unexplained muscle pain the past several weeks and I don't know what else it could be.

The pain started in the back of my upper left arm while laying in bed. Pain would come every couple of seconds and I had trouble falling asleep, then after about 30 min it was gone. This continued everyday on and off throughout the day before spreading to my right arm as well.

A couple of times while walking to work I got a pain in my lower right back every time I took a step, but then I stood still for 5 minutes and started walking again, and the pain was gone.

I've also got sharp upper right groin (inner right thigh) pain a couple times when I walk, to the point where I can barely walk. But again, if I'm in bed for a couple hours I;ll walk around again and it's fine.

Basically it seems like I've been getting very random, and sometimes very painful muscle pain in different seemingly random parts of my body and I'm starting to get nervous. Anyone else have similar symptoms?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2016, 09:23 AM   #2
    bluelakelady
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
    Re: Help - can this be Fibromyalgia?

hello and welcome to the boards,
    when I first started this journey 20 years ago I had similar symptoms. now it's just general all over discomfort. have you seen a doctor about this? suggest a full work up if you have ins. rheumatologists are the docs who do that. I hope you do not have fibro.
    peace,
    bluelakelady

Old 01-31-2016, 06:55 PM   #3
    Beenfloxd
    (female)

Beenfloxd HB User
    Re: Help - can this be Fibromyalgia?

Have you ever taken Cipro or any other florquinalone antibotics

Reply Reply

Tags
    arm pain, fibromylgia, groin pain, muscle pain