It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board

• Magnesium chelate question

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-26-2017, 08:25 AM   #1
    Dacree
    (female)

Dacree HB User
    Magnesium chelate question

Hi! Itís been a while since Iíve posted on this forum about two years to be exact! I ended up having a hysterectomy in December 2016 after having an endometrial ablation and January 2015 so Iíve had a lot going on! My fibromyalgia had seem to be somewhat under control with just minor flares Until the past couple of months Iíve had terrible low back issues and heavy legs and muscle pain all over from head to toe! I had a question about magnesium I am seeing a new Doctor Who has put me on a type of magnesium that is buffered and chelated. I am supposed to take 900 mg per day along with several other things that she has given me to take I was just wondering if anyone takes that much magnesium Iíve started on it but I havenít started with that much Iím going to gradually go up they are 200 mg each. Also if anyone has any feedback on heavy legs, muscle cramps and what you do for them other than magnesium I would love the feedback! I have been told that my thyroid is low, B12 is low, and vitamin D is 28. So Iím trying to get everything added to get those up also. Any feedback would be so awesome Iím starting to feel pretty lonely in this again!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2017, 08:27 PM   #2
    Dacree
    (female)

Dacree HB User
    Re: Magnesium chelate question

Anyone have any experience?

Reply Reply

Tags
    back pain, leg pain, magnesium, numbness in hands and feet