It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board

• No Results help please

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-31-2018, 03:54 PM   #1
    Arto
    (female)

Arto HB User
    No Results help please

Hi I live in Australia, thank you for reading.
    About 2 months ago I got a cold followed by 1 week of extreme muscle fatigue so severe that climbing the stairs caused agonizing lactic acid feeling in my legs sleep was 3 times a day but still had children to look after which made everything worse. The cold left and the muscles started to improve I started to fill better. Then 5 days later my mood changed and knuckles in my left hand seemed stiff and achy then within hours my right hand both knees ankles shoulders and elbows were excruciating I was in tears. It felt like deep bone pain. 2 weeks on I am still the same pain is worse and then better but never goes. I have had every single blood test and they couldn’t be more normal. I have had so many of these episodes in my life and a lot in the last few years. I am 38. The muscle fatigue I have had at least once monthly following after stress, sickness or anytime I do 2-3 days of exercise. The joint pain/bone pain is new. I am months away seeing rheumatologist but am just scared I have no bloods to support any of my symptoms.

I am a very happy person with a great marriage and 2 gorgeous girls and this is not a depression thing but makes me feel depressed. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply