It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board

• Nausous all the time and a story.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-22-2000, 04:27 PM   #1
    korken
    Inactive

korken HB User
    Unhappy Nausous all the time and a story.

Hi all, He takes composen (spelling sorry) daily and he still vomits about twice a month and last time in front of the bed at night, I want to know, where did all those Elve's I've been told about go? I get to have a sleep study done know not just at night but I have to stay 22 hours. Boy, How do you think my husband will survive with out me or help. Then they want him to have on two, they think he may have narcolepsy too! Oh, well why not life needs a little progross now and then. But, the kicker is they want him to stop, Paxil, and his pain kind of pain Meds. He takes oxycodon 40's 3x's pd and oxyir 4x's pd. and go on disability for several weeks. I think he will go to a different sleep center that we already booked. But not till Feb. The doctor wanted it sooner but, oh well, that life gets in the way again. So his Phic. doctor calls me up, starts yelling that he won't take him off. That the sleep center doctor is nuts and won't even talk to her. So our doctor, who started this whole thing said well, maybe should do it at the first hospital and try to get off the paxil. Oh, I can't wait till he calls back on Friday boy, is he attentive , We're getting spoiled, he has talked to me more in the past 3 week's then my mom. Has anyone ever had a cortisol, free 24-hour urine test? mine is below reportable range and now hes doing a cortrosyn stimulation test. I did it again I wtote too much, Take care, Kim

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread