It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board

• Shaking of the head

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-07-2001, 11:22 AM   #1
    sunshinep28

sunshinep28 HB User
    Post Shaking of the head

Yes I am curious if anyone has experienced any shaking of the head. I have had some instantces were I was confused and had severe jolting in my head now it happens only once in awhile its starts out by me feeling real jittery first then my head starts to shaking and my friend sandy said when she was with me awhile back she noticed when my head started shaking i was confused and frustrated it only happens once and awhile like today im real jittery I am real interested to hear if anyone has experienced this i also have numbness in my back skull area and get lightheaded all the time and a couple a months ago the migranes started let me know if any of you have had any of this on top of that i also have the rest of fibro symptoms just curious hope someone can help thanks .Hope everyone is doing okay god bless everyone!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2001, 11:39 AM   #2
    korken
    Inactive

korken HB User
    Smile

Hi. Gary Here. I have experienced shakiness of the head, kind of like my neck gets so stiff that my head shakes. Also, my right hand shakes, especially if I'm carrying something in it. I have headaches, migrain and tension. I have been diagnosed with FMS, eight bulging disks and other back problems. I also get the electric sensations in my head, neck and shoulders, and/or arms.

Gary.

Closed Thread