It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board

• Base of thumbs look bruised/pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-02-2001, 08:09 AM   #1
    gracieathome

gracieathome HB User
    Question Base of thumbs look bruised/pain

For awhile now my hands have ached terribly and the Joints at the base if my thumbs on both sides are swollen and bruised looking. When I went to see my doc she wasnt avail. So I saw the PA and she said it just looked like another manifestation of FM due to overuse to her. Well I aint buyin it and have a follow up Appt. with my regular Doc later this month.
    A friend at work and my Chiropractor both say it looks like Rumetoid Arthritis to them.

Has anyone else encountered this?
    Opinions please!
    Gracie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Finger joints on one hand feel bruised but look ok redrum22 Arthritis 6 11-29-2010 09:32 AM
    24/7 Nausea, Dizziness, Pain in Upper Right Abdomen... IBS, Liver, Gallstones?? abeautifulash Gallbladder 6 12-21-2009 06:05 PM
    Yellow toenail split at base (not a fungus) kem13 Foot & Ankle Problems 0 07-20-2009 01:16 PM
    Burning Hot poker feeling at base of neck and shoulder is back!! I want to cry!!! skych Spinal Cord Disorders 18 01-27-2008 05:44 PM
    Shooting pain from behind eye to base of skull on right side pjkitty Headaches & Migraines 1 04-08-2007 07:48 PM
    Newbie here! Anyone with fractured/bruised rib advice nonameneeded Open to All Other Health Topics 7 12-26-2006 03:00 PM
    Actonel and joint problems in thumbs playagirl Osteoporosis 14 08-31-2006 01:13 PM
    Sharp Sharp Pain at the base of my Tail bone... Anyone had this??? TexasWildRose04 Back Problems 9 12-15-2004 10:26 AM