It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board

• does lyrica make you nauseous?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-04-2009, 07:49 AM   #1
    Alejur
    (female)

Alejur HB User
    does lyrica make you nauseous?

I am in the same darn boat. Why the heck me. I can't stand being a slow person. I get nauseous too. And I am one heck of a sencitive person and even smells are JUST gahhhhh blehhhh annoying if i smell icky things. Youd think I am pg or something. Gahhh I am only 35 and feel like an elderly person but look like I am out of school. It's pretty bad when you hear your family say

Last edited by Alejur; 03-05-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
    Alejur
    (female)

Alejur HB User
    Cool Re: does lyrica make you nauseous?

Well, I got cut off when sending my message.
    I was trying to say it's pretty bad when family even says your slow moving around and can't finish things up normally.
    I use to ride a bike and was in great shape and proud of my self esteem.
    I bought a bike and now I cant even stand being on it only because of the pain it surges through to my muscles and almost feels like my bones! I take Lyrica and tryin to find the right dose with out looking and Feeling like a zombie. Stuff really makes me dizzy. I take it at night and noticed its better to do so at night. So far waking up is groggy and seems like I take for ever getting ready. Mad at me. no one else.hehehe I also did notice good days being on Lyrica and then bad days where I dont want to drive.. NOPE. I dont care if i miss an appointment because of the drive.. Heck no. I rather just be at home doing my sfe zone area of non death. I noticed that lyrica may cause seizers... Yep. But i havnt had one.. just the hard stairs at things or nothings..hehehe Just if this Lyrica had the touch of zoom zoom affect I need. and dropping off the dizzy spells and stairs... But especially the pain I get all over an swear its nerves pinched. tingling toes. not diabetic just aches and pains. I take alot of pain but I so know it has done its toll on me physically AND mentally now. Just burnt out. I want me again. I want it sooOO bad.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
    djl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

djl HB Userdjl HB Userdjl HB User
    Re: does lyrica make you nauseous?

I was on Lyrica about 2 years ago regarding my neck, I had Fusion then when I was about 8 months post op a car accident. I have not been put on it yet for Fibromyalgia. ( Was dx with Fibro this past Dec.)

I do not remember getting nauseas from the Lyrica but I did get dizzy from it. It did eventualy pass. I had the same reaction from Nueronton. (i was on Nueronton prior to my surgery and for 3 months after )

I do tend to have a nausea issue going on, but I think the nausea is due directly to the Fibromyalgia.

Feel better

Closed Thread