It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board

• Itchy Foot Rash been treated by doc, no relief!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-21-2015, 05:36 PM   #1
    Kstarr123
    (female)

Kstarr123 HB User
    Itchy Foot Rash been treated by doc, no relief!

About 3 weeks ago I developed a rash on my feet. It started in the arch, and continued down the sole of my feet. After about a week it reached the outside of me feet, and now it has spread to my toes and ankles on both sides. About a week ago I developed the same spots in the middle of each palm (just one single soo on each hand) . And in the last few days I have developed 3 single spots on the back of my hands and multiple on the tops of me feet. One week ago I got a steroid injection. And before that I was using a topical steroid cream. I personally do not think it is getting better since new spots are showing up. Any help with a possible Dx or suggestions would be appreciated.

The rash was dry and has remained dry throughout the weeks, it looks shiny in one spot, but its water.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-21-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2015, 02:01 AM   #2
    noevr
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User
    Re: Itchy Foot Rash been treated by doc, no relief!

I'd recommend a scraping to be looked at under a microscope to ensure it's not fungal. Could try soaking in 1 cup vinegar in 1 gal water.a medrol dose pack would be a good round of treatment. Btw, you haven't started new antibiotics recently have you?

Cathy

Last edited by noevr; 09-22-2015 at 02:03 AM.

Closed Thread