It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board

• Pain on outside of foot after Flat Foot Surgery

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-23-2015, 08:17 PM   #16
    Gcbible
    (female)

Gcbible HB User
    Re: Pain on outside of foot after Flat Foot Surgery

This feedback is great. Due to the holidays around the corner, literally, the depression has hit. I had multiple procedures (kidner procedure, torn ligaments on both sides, nerve damage, tarsal syndrome, and arch development) foot from a fall in February. I'm having the same issue with the pain medication. It makes me drowsy but doesn't effect the pain. The surgeon had me use Motrin in between, but I kept having a breakout of a rash, itching. So I stopped the Motrin. My friend has an ice machine, which I'm going to borrow. Journal is a great idea to help with the down time. I did have a little spill with the rollabout which I accidentally applied pressure at my tiptoes (trying to finish wrapping, reaching for tissue paper, and slid). I won't do that again cause that pain was unbearable. I have wrote down all the suggestions and will apply to my healing process. I wish all a great holiday.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    foot surgery, pttd