It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board

• Euphoric feeling when I rub my athlete's foot --- anyone ever hear of this???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-07-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
    ILuvBoston
    (male)

ILuvBoston HB User
    Euphoric feeling when I rub my athlete's foot --- anyone ever hear of this???

Ok this one is going to sound strange to some.

I got athletes foot a little over a year ago and it comes back (either that or i didnt fully get rid of it)..... its on my right foot....

At times when the athletes foot is very strong (when its really itchy)....... when I rub it.... i get this amazing euphoric feeling.... to the point where it feels so good... my whole face and ears and head get numb.....

My whole body gets numb its unbelievable

Has anyone ever heard of this????

Last edited by ILuvBoston; 01-07-2007 at 10:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2007, 10:39 AM   #2
    ILuvBoston
    (male)

ILuvBoston HB User
    Re: Euphoric feeling when I rub my athlete's foot --- anyone ever hear of this???

:-\ This is so strange!! has anyone heard of this at all?!

Old 01-21-2007, 09:25 AM   #3
    david614
    (male)

david614 HB User
    Re: Euphoric feeling when I rub my athlete's foot --- anyone ever hear of this???

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ILuvBoston View Post
    At times when the athletes foot is very strong (when its really itchy)....... when I rub it.... i get this amazing euphoric feeling.... to the point where it feels so good... my whole face and ears and head get numb.....
    Uhhh...are you sure it's your foot that you've rubbing?

Old 01-21-2007, 06:41 PM   #4
    ILuvBoston
    (male)

ILuvBoston HB User

HAHA

It is def. the weirdest thing ever. It only happens when its reeeal itchy...... ill scratch & rub it..... and then my head gets numb.... and its an extremely euphoric feeling.... similar to what you're thinking

Old 01-21-2007, 07:51 PM   #5
    pugluver31902
    (female)

pugluver31902 HB User

I had that when I first got my cast off me leg. It definitly was the weirdest thing ever, and Im even a little embarrased to admit it. I told my husband it was practically orgasmic. Lol. I think that I had endured three months of an itching cast, and when it finally came off, itching it stimulated all the nerves that hadnt had any sensation for a while.

Old 01-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #6
    ILuvBoston
    (male)

ILuvBoston HB User

One time.... i rubbed it with salt (to get rid of the athlete's foot)..... and the exfoliating feeling was unreal... it was definitely almost like having an orgasm.. it made my whole back of my head, and my face numb.... it was strange!

Old 01-22-2007, 09:33 AM   #7
    pugluver31902
    (female)

pugluver31902 HB User

Sounds like your enjoying it. Maybe you should see a doctor for your athletes foot. Like I said, it only happened when I got my cast off. And I thought it was from the nerves regenerating (I had major surgery) The fact that you are getting this as the result of a fungus, is probably not a good thing.

Old 03-03-2007, 07:11 AM   #8
    me2007
    (female)

me2007 HB User

It HAS to be something with the nerves in your foot.

Closed Thread