It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board

• achilles tendon repair possible split on tendon

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-21-2003, 02:24 PM   #1
    Lourdes Nunez

Lourdes Nunez HB User
    Post achilles tendon repair possible split on tendon

I had an achilles tendon repair on May 9,2003. I have had therapy since then and the therapies are really not helping me. So i decided to see another orthopedic doctor and he told me that i have plantar fascitis. He sent me for an mri cause he was worried about the pain that im still having even after surgery now they wrote to me saying that i might have a severe split on the tendon i had surgery on im really worried about this my question is do they do surgery for that too. And i was also wondering does that mean that the doctor that did the achilles repair surgery didnt do it like he was supposed to. If anyone can answer my question i would be more than gratefull im really in a lot of pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Achilles Tendon repair post-surgery ktwintz Foot & Ankle Problems 0 06-13-2009 06:55 PM
    achilles repair and now partial tear cristah2663 Foot & Ankle Problems 0 10-02-2008 06:36 PM
    Achilles Heel hell! fox1 Foot & Ankle Problems 1 12-29-2006 06:43 PM
    implant/achilles tendon lengthening/bunion removal surgery KRW79 Foot & Ankle Problems 10 09-12-2006 05:35 AM
    Achilles/Heel Pain PamBaseballMom Foot & Ankle Problems 1 03-03-2005 09:58 PM
    Posterior Tibialis Tendon Transfer,calcaneal Osteotomy,achilles Tendon Lengthening. patriotsfanlind Foot & Ankle Problems 9 01-13-2005 07:20 AM
    Subtalar fusion & Achilles Lengthening CrazyCatLady Foot & Ankle Problems 2 02-03-2004 10:45 PM