It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Foot & Ankle Problems Message Board

• pain in feet (top of feet) when stand after sitting

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-31-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
    oceanstar03744
    (female)

oceanstar03744 HB User
    pain in feet (top of feet) when stand after sitting

Hi, I have this problem of pain in my feet, normally after sitting for a while I get this pain on both feet, usually on the left foot the top left of my foot, and on the right foot top right of foot. I do not have diabetes, I dont think it's plantis facitis because the pain is not in my heels and i dont get it in the morning. the pain usually occurs after sitting and when i stand up it's so painful and i have to wait a couple of minutes till the pain subsides, it's really painful, please would someone advise me on what this could be? thanks so much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
    taape
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

taape HB Usertaape HB User
    Re: pain in feet (top of feet) when stand after sitting

Sorry to hear your having foot pain. You could have pulled tendons or muscles on the top of your foot or a fracture. Are your shoes too small or tight? You might want to see your doctor about this.

Closed Thread