It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board

Hurting in right side

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2018, 01:19 PM   #1
lavender01
Veteran
(female)

lavender01 HB User
Hurting in right side

I have posted several posts - prior - but I have had a lot of tests - but there is just something there - on my right side under rib - sometimes to the side of belly button - sometimes at rib - something is going on - seems also when I sit it almost feels like it's pressing down on something! I am to the point I don't know what to do.....if it's my gallbladder - from the time I get up until I go to bed I feel it - twinges, sometimes a sore feeling - liver?? I don't know but I think the doctors have given up trying to figure it out. I am just wanting my side to stop hurting!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2018, 03:40 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Hurting in right side

Have you seen a GI doctor? Have they done a HIDA scan or an Ultrasound? These are both tests where they can look at your gallbladder or determine if your GB is working efficiently. If you are seeing a primary care doctor- its time to see a GI doctor. If you are seeing a GI doctor, you need to ask them about these tests.

Old 10-25-2018, 05:45 AM   #3
lavender01
Veteran
(female)

lavender01 HB User

yes I have hida scan - 48% rate - CT scan, Gallbladder ultrasound and so forth - they say everything is normal......

Old 10-25-2018, 06:10 PM   #4
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

I dont know how long ago you had the tests, but things can change in the space of a few months or even weeks...you may want to go back and talk to them again. You can also ask about things like H Pylori or other issues which they can test for.

Reply Reply