It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board

• Can someone help me with symptoms of gallbladder "sludge" problems?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-17-2003, 05:55 PM   #1
    sys_tech

sys_tech HB User
    Question Can someone help me with symptoms of gallbladder "sludge" problems?

Hello,
    I am a 29 year old male. I have beeen having problems for about a month now, including fatigue (sever, then I will gradually feel better until it hit again over a weeks time), joint pains (about once a week), blotted, some abdominal pain (nothing to bad), balance problems and dizzyness.
    I have had a CT scan of my head (no problems), Upper GI x-ray (no problems) and an abnominal ultrasound. The ultrasound found "sludge" in my gallbladder.
    My doctor has scheduled me an appointment with a surgeon because he thinks it is all related to the "sludge". He also mentioned that since the "sludge" was the only thing they could find abnormal, he would make that the solution since I didn't really need the gallbladder anyways.
    This has really put me in the mind that I need help from people who have had issues with their gallbladder, so I will know if my symptoms are really related to the "sludge". Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread