It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Gallbladder Message Board

Problems with alt and ast at 19 :(

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
Worried11114
(male)

Worried11114 HB User
Unhappy Problems with alt and ast at 19 :(

Liver enzymes high at 19 years old
Ok so I'm scared to death I went in for the normal std panal and it all came back negative for hep a, b, c, HIV, herpes 1&2, Sphyais, and clam, gonereha.

They ran igm and igg on all of these and all non reactive.

Now that is out of the way they said I was not immune to hep b that I need to be vaccinated for it, but when I was a baby I had the three series shot and was suppose to be.

My big concern now is with the results came back elevated liver enzymes. My alt was 72 and my ast 42. When they told me the results I was scared to death so I went back in a few weeks to get tested again on my liver enzymes and I got back the results today and there even higher. My alt is now 176 and my ast is 68. Now the person I had sex with has the vaccine for hep b and also got tested and she was all negative as will. Is there still even a chance if we both tested negative for hepatitis for me to have it?

Should I be worried about something else because I'm scared to death I have hepoitits and don't know much about it. Is my liver enzymes really high or can they be a lot worst?

Please somebody try and help me :'( I'm scared to death and worried so much. I am going to see a gi as soon as they can see me I just don't want them to tell me I have hepatitis :'( or something really bad.

Signs I have.
Abmonmen pain
Kiddney feels inlarged
Sometimes my poop is yellow like not enough bile
My liver does not hurt but to the left of it on my rib cage does.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
alt, ast, gall bladder, liver, liver enzymes