It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• At a complete loss with my health

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-31-2015, 05:31 PM   #1
    wootah88
    (female)

wootah88 HB User
    Red face At a complete loss with my health

I'm at my wit's end and a complete loss. I'm a 27 year old female and I've had an array of weird symptoms accumulate over the last 4 years now. Currently I have terrible abdominal pains, mostly by the liver/gallbladder, but also on the left side, and lower right and center and left. I have decreased urine (only pee like 1/4 cup unless I drink a lot more water in which case I pee like 1/2 cup and it's really colorless, maybe a total of 2 cups a day?). I have nausea, dizziness, fatigue/low energy. I get really spacey and can't think clearly when I eat high sulfur foods like cheese, onions, etc, and sometimes have the same thing happens when I eat too much meat (currently eating meat once or twice a week). Most of my symptoms are worsened if I try to take supplements like vitamin C (I've tried multiple forms), vitamin E, zinc, and magnesium (tried multiple forms as well). I'm also having strange stools, they float, sometimes are really pale or look like I simply chewed up my food and spat them in the toilet.

It seriously feels like my body is just not metabolizing things properly or something...

A recent abdominal ultrasound showed only fluid filled peristalsing bowel (what this means completely, I'm not completely sure). My urine osmolality was low and so was my urine sodium. Most other tests are normal though, aside from a few odd ones, like hematocrit and testosterone.

I can't make sense of it and my doctor is saying I might want to just go to the Mayoclinic. Could this be a digestive disorder? Or a liver disorder? Metabolic disorder? Pancreatitis?

I've put my life off since getting sick and now I never go out and can only work part time. I just want to figure this out

Any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    digestion, liver, metabolism, spacey, young