It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Prolonged fevers

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-05-2016, 05:57 AM   #1
    Nicoleades
    (female)

Nicoleades HB User
    Prolonged fevers

Hi
    I'm hoping I find someone that can shed some light. It all began nov 24. I was visiting realities in Florida and on a whim got a ******** injection. For anyone who doesn't know that's for fine lines on the face, it's not collagen injections its hylaloronic acid. Anyway two days later back home in ny I had a low grade fever. Didn't think much of it but two weeks later I went to the dr. Put on antibiotics for Lyme. The fevers where getting worse, higher at night. I would get night sweats too. After two weeks with no relief I went for a second opinion. Was put on a different antibiotic for two more weeks. At this point blood work was essentially normal, high sed rate and crp. All the while I was getting more fatigued and my throat was so sore I couldn't touch it. Not my throat, my neck! I just knew it was my thyroid, pain went into my ears. It's now Jan and my temp one night went to 103.5 and I didn't feel right to went to the ER. Thankfully they admitted me and ran many test. CT of chest, abdomen, pelvis (normal) more blood (normal except elevated inflammatory markers) us of my thyroid (thyroiditis with a small nodual) Was referred to a rhuemutologist. She put me on prednisone which knocked the fevers out immediately. Tested me for EVERYTHING! All pretty much negative except ana was 1.40 with a speckled pattern but with no other symptoms of lupus she said that was fine. Ok a month later off the steroids feeling better the low grade fevers start coming back(March). Never as bad. Oh also went to endocrinologist that did thyroid uptake and more blood and revieled it was a case of self limiting thyroiditis and I need no treatment. So I just had a colonoscopy and endoscopy because my stools have been soft for months now. Oh also in February I had a kidney stone, another ct, that's why my gasto didn't want to do another ct and went straight for the procedures. All clear btw! Annual gyno, all clear. Now it's May and I'm still getting low grade fevers that go to normal when I lay down but when I'm up walking around or after I eat they are 99.0-100.1. In the early am usually 97.3 The very end of March I got these spots on my face, kinda like eczema, raise, scaly, red. Also in April I had a few days with such bad joint pain, my feet were killing me. And my right knee has been sore on and off since March. Still all my blood work is good. Anemic, but I've been my whole life. Just an elevated sed rate. Some one help! It has interfered with my life so much. I just want to know what going on..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    autoimmune disease, fatigued, fevers, lyme disease