It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• First Symptoms

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-03-2016, 05:32 PM   #1
    Nocluetwo
    (female)

Nocluetwo HB User
    Exclamation First Symptoms

So on Monday (Halloween, go figure) I was at my desk, when all of a sudden I felt like I couldn't breathe. I tried to walk it off with no luck. I was dizzy, my legs and arms were shaking, racing heart and my fingers were going numb BUT all my vitals were normal. NORMAL blood sugar, oxygen levels, blood pressure. Only thing off was my heart was beating a bit faster than normal. I was monitored for 2 hours at the emergency room then sent home to follow up with my primary. It's been since Monday that I have been able to take a full breath. I feel like I am suffocating. I've read similar posts. I've never had anxiety or depression issues. I'm 5'9,20F and weigh just over 140. My doc doesn't think it's anxiety related. She put me on a 24hour holter monitor because my heart has a slight arrhythmia.SLIGHT.(only discovered when She gave me an ekg) She said nothing severe but enough that she wanted to monitor it. So what are the thoughts? I played in the marching band, and ran track for 4 years. I'm fairly active/healthy and eat decently. I drink plenty of water and never had heart or lung problems. I was given an inhaler but that isn't offering any relief either and now I have to wait all weekend to figure out the details from the heart monitor... So. Rambling over. Thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2016, 11:55 PM   #2
    curlygirl25
    (female)

curlygirl25 HB User
    Re: First Symptoms

do you think youcould be having an anxiety or panic attack? I hope its nothing too serious!

Last edited by curlygirl25; 11-18-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Reply Reply

Tags
    heart, lungs, respiratory