It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Why my health is getting destroyed day by day ?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-23-2016, 01:37 AM   #1
    mehran1
    (male)

mehran1 HB User
    Why my health is getting destroyed day by day ?

Dear Concerened Doctor,

I am Mehran Khan from Pakistan, i'll be 25 y/o in coming february. I Would like to Shar my health condition and need some sugestions or precuations or whatever a doctor can sugest. I need your consideration,

From a long time (almost 4 to 5 yeas) i am observing myself getting weak and powerless very frequantly or you can say day by day. I had many diagonostic tests between this time period which includes my stomach test, blood tests, urine tests, CT scan, altrasound and may be many more. my all tests were fine and doctors said i'm okay. i don's have typhoid or maleria or anyother kind of deseas but i got weaken and weaken. i have observed my diet and i tried to get best diet as far i could. i used vitamin tablets (don't remember the name) but i did not notice any change. now my condition is, i am feeling myself streangthless and powerless, when i sit in a position for a little time, my bones get some kind of stucked there and pains when i move them. I feel my body powerless and i don't want to do anything except laying on the bed bocause when i gt up i can't control my body. my hunger is getting lost. i can't eat much even if i'm so hungry. i don't know what is going on with me.

Your kind consideration and suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank You

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2016, 11:13 AM   #2
    Dragonfly Wings
    Senior Veteran

Dragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB User
    Re: Why my health is getting destroyed day by day ?

Hello Mehran, sorry to hear you're not doing so well right now Unforunately we are not doctors, we are all just fellow members of society like yourself who are here. You would have to go to an actual care professional to seek absolute answers and appropriate tests to help you.

Do you remember what they were looking for with the tests they have already done on you? Which blood labs did they do? Blood can tell us so very much about what is happening with our body and the correct tests being performed can make a huge difference in finding out what is actually happening with your body. Did they test all your thyroid function (including free T3 & T4), iron/ferritin, cortisol levels? They are the main three I can think of, but if you have a read around the boards there is so much information and so many helpful, insightful members

It certainly sounds like something is happening that needs attention though! Have you read the sections on here on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia? I am in no way saying this is what you have, but thought it might be a starting point for you to do some reading to see if you relate to anything in there, then you might be able to speak to your care provider about this too.

I wish you all the best!
    K.

Reply Reply

Tags
    bone pain, health, stomach, weak and tired