It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Lymph node swollen. Help!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-21-2017, 08:56 PM   #1
    Chrisdunn3
    (male)

Chrisdunn3 HB User
    Unhappy Lymph node swollen. Help!

Hi, so I went to the ER a few days ago with chest pains after taking an elbow pretty hard to the chest playing basketball. They did a chest x ray and an EKG, and the doctor said I have costochondritis and told me to take some I ibuprofen and take it easy for a little bit. I got a call from my doctor today saying that one of my lymph nodes looked a tiny bit swollen when he looked at the x ray and said he would have me do a follow up one in a few weeks and left it at that. I haven't been sick or anything recently. I just took that elbow to the chest right under my clavicle and kind of by my armpit. I have really bad anxiety, so I googled swollen lymph nodes and now I think I might have cancer. I'm a 27 year old male and am in decent shape. He didn't sound very concerned and said it might be normal for me. I've had so many chest x rays before and never been told this. Could this be from the impact of the hit I took?? I'm freaking out right now and don't know what to do. Someone help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    lymph nodes