It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Tinnitus Cause by ETD Success

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-12-2017, 01:29 PM   #1
    DanielLee
    (male)

DanielLee HB User
    Exclamation Tinnitus Cause by ETD Success

Hello, I have been reading through these forums for quite a while ever since I started to hear the low humming noise in my ear. I was diagnosed with ETD about 4 weeks ago. I went to the doctors as soon as i heard the ringing which came about out of nowhere. Ive had crawling sensations in both of my ears. However, the low hum was only present in one ear. And stayed there till now March 12th, 2017. In the beginning it was as if i'm going crazy. the first two nights was horrible I had to force my self to sleep. However, now it is slowly fading away and i am getting back to my normal lazy sleep schedule (more than 8 hours of sleep).
    I never really had any plans on writing on this forum. However the lack of positive and success stories here is very not good. It only brings down a lot of those people who had these for longer than i have. NEGATIVITY ISNT GOING TO HELP! POSITIVE AND HAPPY THOUGHTS ALL THE TIME IS THE BEST! Yes the first 3 days I was anxious, but i am an extremely cheerful person, i have a super good and happy life (and in no way am i rich or anything like that). But in this time span I just went about my life normally. I got used to the hum and i started not to mind it. I know most of you would say "Oh you are just habituating" "Good thing you're getting used to it" . I do regular checks to see if it is actually going away. I go in a soundproof room one day a week and listen for it. It actually is gradually going down.
    I'm starting to sound very rude. I am sorry. However for those who knows the actual cause of their tinnitus or who had just had it recently. NEVER HAVE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS DONT GIVE IN TO IT!
    Another thing to note. I was prescribe with flonase and cetrizine hydrochloride (antihistamine). I only took the cetrizine for 2 weeks straight. Even though im supposed to take it for 4 weeks. I dont fully trust medicines. Flonase ive been using it till now. Ive always had for my allergies. I am also an avid tea drinker.
    8 cups a day. Maybe thats something but idk.
    DO NOT GIVE UP! Surround yourself with happiness!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    allergies, success stories, tinnitus