It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Hormone imbalance? Or something else?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-31-2017, 11:57 AM   #1
    Kitten54321
    (female)

Kitten54321 HB User
    Unhappy Hormone imbalance? Or something else?

Hello all

I hope this isn't too long winded and scattered. I'm 29 years old and have never had any health issues. About 3 months ago I had armpit/breast pain and with my moms recent breast cancer diagnosis it threw me into extreme anxiety.

Had a couple dr check my armpit and my gyne checked my breast with nothing found. ABout 2 months ago I started having lower abdomen/groin pain on one side (the same side as the breast pain). Dr felt around and didn't feel anything there either. ALong the way I searched online and thought maybe ovarian cysts - she said it could be but even if it was.. they don't do anything about them

Last week a third dr checked my armpit/breast area and says she thinks she feels 2 small cysts. I have an ultra sound scheduled for 2 weeks. Also all along my anxiety has stayed and also brought on some depression.

So I'm wondering if the possible breast cysts, possible ovarian cysts, and anxiety/depresssion would all be coming from some sort of hormone imbalance? They all seemed to happen around the same time and have been lingering.

I just don't know what else to think since I had no issues for the first 29 years of my life and suddenly all this at once? Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. Thanks for reading.

The following user gives a hug of support to Kitten54321:
    movielover40 (03-31-2017)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    breast, cyst, hormones, ovary