It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Stomach pains

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-17-2017, 07:19 AM   #1
    worriedgirl2929
    (female)

worriedgirl2929 HB User
    Thumbs down Stomach pains

Hey can someone please help me I'm 14 years old and have horrible stomach pain below my bellybutton and I can literally see and deeply feel pulsating under my bellybutton? Im too scared its cancer and my parents know nothing? And i have currently had the pain for 4months and i have missed every period each month. There's no bulge on my stomach and I haven't got weight loss or lossnof appetite and I have slight constipation (tiny bit) I really need advice here I have been searching everywhere to find a diagnoses to calm myself but I can't find anything with my symptoms??
    someone please help me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2017, 06:45 PM   #2
    sweetpotato13
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
    Re: Stomach pains

Hi, Honey!

I can calm you with some information. Your aorta, the largest artery in your body, leaves the heart and travels down the back side of the abdomen before splitting and going down your legs. That pulse you are feeling is perfectly normal, like a heartbeat.
    I don't think you have cancer but you must tell your parents that you have had pain and no period for four months. I hope you will tell them today. ((HUGS))

Reply Reply