It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Hard lumps behind both ears the size of golf balls.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-19-2018, 02:45 PM   #1
    octofiend
    (male)

octofiend HB User
    Hard lumps behind both ears the size of golf balls.

In October of 2016 2 hard lumps appeared on both sides of my head just below and right behind both ears and no they are not my lymph nodes as I had a test on them not too long before these lumps appeared, they were and still are bigger kinda feels like a small size hard boiled egg out of the shell, they said they were within the usual size range and nothing to worry about. oh but I am still worried. Anyway when I told him about these lumps he looked and he said that's your skull and i'm like but they were never there before and it's like he didn't believe me cause he just kept saying its just your skull nothing to worry about and then I told him that my Mother said that her Uncle had Pagets disease where he would be growing new muscle from taking the bone out of other bone from his body leaving that section weak. So I told my doctor about what my mum said but he just shrugged it off saying if i had it, it would've showed up in the last urine test. Obviously I didn't like his opinion so I went and saw some other Doctors all telling me the same crap that it's just my skull, once again saying nothing to worry about. I had to argue with them telling them over and over that they were never there before, I was 38yo and my bone stopped growing in my 20's and as far as I know it doesn't just start growing again. Only one doctor would do a pagets disease test, she did x ray and urine test but showed nothing. I was later reading up on pagets disease and there's 3 tests that should've been done, the third (which is apparently the most conclusive test) is you drink this liquid stuff then get some sort of scan and if there's something wrong the liquid will highlight the areas. Do you think I could get any doctor to do that test for me? No way in hell. So for the next year or so I've been feeling my skull non-stop then last month I felt new bone formation on both sides of my head just above both lumps going up and then across connecting in the middle kind of like an obscure, thin, upside down U and when I lay down on couch to watch TV i feel pain pressure in some of that new part when my head is resting on the arm of the couch. I don't know if it's actually new bone but it is hard and I'm just going by what all the doctors said about the lumps that its just my skull. I have totally lost ALL FAITH in doctors, considering I was misdiagnosed with bi polar for 10+ years and have been bi polar free for 2+ years. I'm not going to see a doctor because if I hear 1 more time that it's just my skull and there's nothing to worry about, well I'll probably lose it. I don't know what to do, but I've told my Father if I die from this I want all those doctors sued and I want them to lose their medical licenses and if any money comes from the case I want it donated to a charity that researches whatever bone condition I had. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to their skull?

Last edited by Administrator; 03-23-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    hard lumps, head pain