It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Petrified of Leukemia

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-29-2018, 06:36 AM   #1
    PaigeD
    (female)

PaigeD HB User
    Petrified of Leukemia

So sure I have leukemia

Hi, im an 18 year old girl and i have been worried that i have leukemka for 2 months now. It started off with a large purpl bruise on my leg thag dissapeared within hours. (I was taking naproxen at the time though) i them went to a&e one day for stomach pains and they did blood tests (normal) but they found a uti. I then continued to feel ill so went back to my GP and he did more bloods. ( all normal ) except they found glandular fever on a positive mono spot , however my EBV test came back clear so i couldnt have had glandular fever. I then got more worried so i paid for a private blood test which included a blood smear. This came back normal. To the present - i have good and bad days, days where i feel like myself and other days where i can feel slightly ill. I have tiny red blood spots on my body - some bigger than others and just today i have a few red spots on the rooth of my mouth. I am so scared as everything just links back to leukemia. Can anyone give advice or put my mind at ease?

Thanks
    Paige

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply