It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Headache, dizziness and head pressure

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-11-2018, 04:28 PM   #1
    NLB1
    (female)

NLB1 HB User
    Headache, dizziness and head pressure

Iím a 20 year old female and Iíve been going through a lot of medical issues lately. I have SVT or an irregular heart beat so I have a heart monitor in, when these issue happen my heart doesnít act up so thatís one thing we have figured out. Lately Iíve been getting pressure in my head, sometimes my ears feel plugged or like something is being held over them. With the pressure sometimes comes rinning in one or both of my ears followed by my arms and legs getting tingly and numb feeling. Iím not sure if itís connected but the last few days Iíve been getting a sharp pain in my left temple when I move from sitting to standing or laying down to sitting that also comes with some dizziness. Sometimes i get what seems like a foggy mind and my vision doesnít get blurry but feels off. I collapsed from rinning and my body getting super heavy about two weeks ago and got put in the hospital for a week. They did an MRI, CT scan, EEG and many blood tests and everything came back normal. I got discharged and went home still having these issues. My anxiety has been horrible lately but some of these symptoms occur before or when I donít feel any anxiety happening. Iím looking to see if anyone else has had these symptoms or any input of the situation.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2018, 06:52 PM   #2
    jfms99
    (male)

jfms99 HB User
    Re: Headache, dizziness and head pressure

I know how you feel, several months ago I was diagnosed with Anxiety and Panic Attacks. I find that there are many symptoms and you can have them before and post attack.

My symptoms are usually my neck and the muscles get tight and then I have this creepy crawly feeling in my scalp. Sometimes I have a tight chest and then I get ver dizzy and I know right then my BP has gone up. That is when I will check it. I am on Buspirone and it really helps and I may have to up the dosage again. Recently I have had Mini Panic Attacks, they last about a minute or so and then are gone. So if you are not on medication talk to your doctor to see what he thinks. Hope you get better.

Reply Reply

Tags
    dizziness, headache, numbness in hands and feet