It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Pain in lower right abdomen

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-26-2019, 04:28 PM   #1
    Chrisnyc1976
    (male)

Chrisnyc1976 HB User
    Pain in lower right abdomen

Me, 42, male, very active, work out daily, 166 pounds...

For the past few weeks o was experiencing a pain, burning sensation from the belly button around to the mid back, was constant, was tender to touch, felt more skin related... spoke to two doctors, one did blood work, all clear, was working out quite heavily so maybe pulled a muscle was the diagnosis

Starting last night/this morning, 4am, woke to a stabbing pain in lower right abdomen, right between belly button and hip bone... pain lasts 5 seconds max and goes away... comes and goes all day today... I live in nyc currently 7pm..

No tenderness, no fever 99.5 currently but was out all day so maybe body is a bit warm...no problem with urine, no problem would bowels, that I can tell...

Should I be concerned? Appendix? Kidney stone? Going on vacation Wednesday so please help...

Last edited by Administrator; 05-26-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2019, 08:14 PM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: Pain in lower right abdomen

Dear Chrisnyc,

We can't begin to diagnose you but from what you wrote it does sound like you pulled a muscle. If too worried you can go to an Urgent Care before your trip and get checked out.

How are your bowels moving? Could this be gas or constipation? If nothing else even on vacation can you go to Urgent Care if necessary?

Reply Reply