It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• kidney pain, no known cause

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-23-2019, 11:09 PM   #1
    viwi
    (male)

viwi HB User
    kidney pain, no known cause

I'm a 67 year old male, about 5'9"/5'10" tall and weigh about 132. I've had kidney stones in the past, had a hernia operation in 2012 that has affected my reproductive system some, have a few bad teeth, and other issues too.

On October 15th my kidneys started to hurt quite a bit. They'd hurt for a few days, stop hurting but then I'd be nauseous for a day or two. I've had some very good days too, the last stretch was a long one, December 3rd to Dec 13th - I thought I was all better.

On the 14th I had a burning sensation in my chest and have had quite a few problems since including chest pain, nausea, and feeling really bad - I might even have had a bout of appendicitis for a day (not sure). Only one day of kidney pain though, the other symptoms are more of a problem now.

I've had my kidneys, heart, blood, and urine all checked out and everything is basically OK, nothing majorly wrong. What could have happened on Oct 15th that caused considerable kidney pain? Apparently it wasn't a kidney problem as crazy as that sounds, no infection or stones at least and my urine was good. And apparently, whatever the reason, it's caused the chest discomfort too not to mention the nausea and sickly feeling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply