It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Iv use complications

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-24-2019, 02:02 PM   #1
    Bobbrock1986
    (male)

Bobbrock1986 HB User
    Iv use complications

I have been clean from IV use for a year and a half. When I quit I began having a pain that started in my left shoulder and would move all around my body. It has gotten worse with time, I have been to doctors and no one seems to take me seriously. There are times when it hurts so bad that it feels like it is going to kill me. I have these cold pulsing feelings all over my body that are very painful. The pain will move to my head, shoulders, upper back, groin, about everywhere really. It feels like a hot coal is traveling through my bloodstream constantly, it is pure hell. A couple days ago the pain started affecting my left testicle as well. It is more of a dull aching feeling. My theory is that I damaged an artery or possibly some sediment from the pills I would do built up is reaking havok on my body. I have been completely honest with 3 doctors and none have been able to help. I've had an MRI on my brain and it didn't show anything but I also wasn't in pain when the scan was done. I don't know that to do anymore. I am in excruciating pain constantly and no doctor has had any idea of what it is. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. This condition is ruining my life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply