It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• No Idea what it is ?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-06-2020, 11:39 AM   #1
    MORPHINE
    (male)

MORPHINE HB User
    No Idea what it is ?

Between me and my success stands one big obstacle and it is a serious one. I've been a victim of this unknown enemy which haunts me whenever i ever try to do anything productive. It's been 5 years since i dropped out of
    my high school because of this very reason, this very problem. Prior to falling victim of this, i was very bright
    student. One day something went off and its been like that since.

My weight : 110kgs
    Height : 5 feet 11 inches

My Problem : whenever i sit down and try to study, after reading a few lines i start to feel there's an unknown
    pressure and stress building upon me and it increases till i quit, in about 3 mins i would get off the chair.
    I just think and think and think and think, but i know thinking won't do it, i must take action. I start to take
    action and then that same unknown pressure in my head surrounds me and i slowly slip into oblivion.
    So my last 5 years I've spent pretty much sitting whole time ideally and doing nothing coz whenever i try to do
    anything that requires my attention and use of brain for extended duration of time, i try to avoid it. i've tried to force myself to do tasks but that damn pressure won't let me do anything. it isn't excuse, i really wanna do something worthwhile in life but i cant do anything with a feeling of an unknown burden on my head.

My speculation : maybe i have ocd, adhd. i don't know

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply