It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Ovarian Cancer Possible

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-18-2020, 06:35 PM   #1
    Vanrod87
    (female)

Vanrod87 HB User
    Exclamation Ovarian Cancer Possible

Hi there,
    I used this forum seems like forever ago to get support when I had a tumor in my rib, it was benign thank goodness. However surgery and recovery were terrible this community helped keep me sane through all the tests, and appointments.
    Well fast forward to today, I have not been feeling myself for awhile. I have tried lots of things to fix the symptoms. Tired, weight loss, urinating far too often, feeling bloated, feeling full and not able to eat much etc. My doctor called me today after hours(had an ultrasound today at 1pm) I work across the hall from her office. She asked me to come over if I was still at work. Well the news wasnít great. I have a cyst on my ovary which we knew about, have had them quite a bit over the last 10 years, so I wasnít really concerned. Well the thing grew significantly in 6 weeks, Iíve been in extreme pain the last three days but knew I had a follow up ultrasound booked so I sucked it up. Well she is very concerned that it could be cancerous and is pushing for an urgent MRI, with the pandemic it could be a few weeks. Obviously I am hoping that it isnít and that it can be removed and be done with it. Itís the waiting, thatís the worst.
    I donít know what I am looking for exactly, just an ear, I am worried, but trying not to panic. If anyone has any tips or tricks to keep your mind off of the waiting or what i should expect next please, I would love a message.

Right now I have some meds for pain management.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    mri, ovarian cyst, possible cancer, waiting